Camp Etna A spiritual summer camp run by the Etna Spiritualist Association
Rev. Graham Connolly is a Reiki Master, Shamanic Practitioner, and certified Cranial Sacral Therapist (CST I & CST II) with the Upledger Institute. The shamanic practice was built upon graduation from the original 2-year Apprenticeship and Advanced workshops with Evelyn Rysdyk and Allie Knowlton of Spirit Passages. During that 2-year program techniques learned included power animal connection, pattern extraction, soul retrieval, experiencing the death process and leading souls to the Light of God (or whichever deity you choose to express that Divine presence or guidance). In terms of mediumship Graham has followed the path to validate Continuity of Life and is credentialed as a Certified Medium with the National Spiritualist Association of Churches (NSAC). Other credentialed certificates with NSAC include Ordained Minister, National Spiritualist Teacher and commissioned healer. Graham prioritizes the spiritual and secular welfare of mankind. Consequently being of service to the community is paramount. He is also very involved with the International Spiritualist Federation (ISF) and gets to meet many excellent workers of Spirit from around the world. He has also worked with, and experienced healings, from shamans of Ecuador and Peru.
Graham Connolly Aug 10-16
John Alexander is unfortunately not going to be able to join us at Camp Etna this summer. Graham Connolly will be serving camp this week and as his workshop schedule is available it, will be updated here. During his scheduled week (starting at 2pm Thursday, August 10 to Wednesday, August 16) Graham can be reached by phoning the Medium's Cottage at 207-269-2226.
Aug 10: 7-9PM 4 Highways of Communication
This workshop is an overview of how energetically we communicate with each other and all aspects of Nature and the unseen realm. Since only 7% of our human communication is on the words we use the remaining 93% is divided between the tone and our body language. Our emotions, thoughts and body language is an energetic expression of communication. We will experience and discuss these highways and their influence on the Chakra System. $30
Aug 12 & 13: Mediumship and All Things Metaphysical 10-12 & 1-5pm (10 hour class)
In this 2 day class we will be focusing on your mental mediumship development but also introducing you to other areas of spiritual intuitive tools. Tools such as Life Records (Past Life, current and Akashic Records). In the class you will be giving and receiving readings with your peers, learning tools to help you gain more confidence in Spirit communication. $150
Aug 15: 7-9PM Shamanism: A Spiritual Tool
This workshop provides an overview of Shamanism and the benefits of learning connecting with Nature Spirits. You will experience a shamanic journey to meet or work with your power animal and there will be discussion of the history and the realms in which we work (Lower, Middle and Upper World) and (time permitting) an introduction into shamanic healing. $25
We add a processing fee to all Paypal payments to cover incurred charges.
Etna Spiritualist Association 77 Stage Rd. Etna, Maine 04434 (207) 269-2094 Copyright 2017 Etna Spiritualist Association All Rights Reserved.